|Field of diversity||
The whole year long, a committee mixing pupils and adults leads actions to defend Human Rights
To develop social skills : to improve the awareness of the importance of the Human Rights Charter, to improve the awareness of the students concerning their role in the society
Experiment diverse ways to communicate : drama, writing, drawing...
Give a concrete help to tortured prisoner
- Constitution of a committee gathering volunteer pupils, with adults – regular meetings
- Organisation of a seminar: who is the target group? What kind of actions do we plan to implement?
- They send official letters to the local authorities of the countries where torture is a reality in prison
- Drama activity managed jointly by teachers and pupils – writing of the dialogues…
- Presentation of the show to all classes, parents, school community…